Monday 21 April 2014

H&M addiction!

Recently I have found myself more in H&M then any other store, (maybe that's because, it is right next to my work and that is temptation at it's finest) but, H&M have some fabulous and affordable basics. I just can't help myself and apparently saying no, is not an option for me when it comes to their crop tops. I am, there is no other word for it, addicted to crop tops. And thanks to H&M's very American Apparel like crop tops, I'm very ready for summer. 
 
These are the tops I bought from H&M; 

The most expensive top was the cute lucky cat crop at £6.99 (not expensive at all) which I bought myself as a birthday present! It's a printed dupe of the American Apparel spandex crop tee (http://store.americanapparel.co.uk/cotton-spandex-jersey-crop-tee_rsa8380) but for obviously much less. 

The black and white cami top is a sort of oversized crop that has a v-back, this was only £3.99. My only problem with this top is that it's tempting me to break the rules to wear then v-back at the front.   

Off the shoulders are great for me as I always get horrible strappy marks in summer on my shoulders when I forget to put my sun cream on! This is my favourite of what I bought as this too was only £3.99 and I have already made a black of the shoulder top about a month ago, and may steal the pattern from this to make a velvet one! (Similar American Apparel http://store.americanapparel.co.uk/cotton-spandex-off-shoulder-top_rsa8389) 

The last black crop too I have already worn with my black tennis skirt from American Apparel, I must admit before I saw this I nearly purchased this one from American Apparel (http://store.americanapparel.co.uk/cotton-spandex-sleeveless-crop-top_8369) but, when I saw this was only £3.99 I couldn't resist as it is identical with the sleeveless shape and very high neckline!

Below there is an ootd of me wearing it from Instagram; 

           Elena x 

No comments:

Post a Comment