Friday 16 May 2014

Another little haul...

With a new job comes with new clothes, or is that just me? Or at least for me it comes with a little haul! At the moment I just can't help myself with spending, it's getting ridiculous. A few weeks a go I went to Nottingham on a day off from college and fell into American Apparel, and then the same happened after work, stumbling into H&M. So I thought if share with you, what I have bought; 
All of these were not supposed to happen... Although I haven't worn the blue mesh top it was only £9.00 and will look great thrown over a bralet when it's hot enough (it's warming up!). The black and white top, is the baby rib crop top in the print 'Winnie', this is from a collection with a designer who has collaborated with AA which is £19.00. Lastly, these very high waisted shorts were bought offline, I was a bit skeptical getting them as I had heard mixed reviews on the sizing, luckily they actually fit me! 

These very strapy sandal heels come from new look, I purchased them from the sale for £7.00 which I thought was a bargain although I haven't worn them yet for fear of uncomfy new shoe blisters.  

 
These two bralet a we're purchased after work, I bought the black one to do a little diy (which I have already done), as I went to topshop and bought a gorgeous lace bralet only to take it home and be disappointed as it was coming apart. The grey one is like the knitted bralet from American apparel although, it's a jersey material and not an excruciating £34.00! Both of these bralets are £1.99 which I couldn't resist them for! I also bought a black chiffon kimono which is quite oversized as I bought a Large so it draped nicely which I forgot to photograph, however I'll be sure to feature it in a post soon! Many thanks H&M! 

Hope you enjoyed another little haul and hopefully I will start doing some outfit of the days soon!  

Elena x 


No comments:

Post a Comment