Sunday 25 May 2014

Style inspo- ripped

Ripped jeans are no longer a thing of the past and seems to be the spring/summer staple. Although, I have to admit spending £50+ on a pair of jeans which are barely there is a bit pricey but, you can rip your own jeans (I have found a method that works for me, when ripping jeans). 

 



 
I'm loving the rolled up jeans and converse as I have just rediscovered my not so white converse that are the most comfortable thing to wear in hot weather. Seeing everyone wearing ripped jeans at the moment with either pool slip ons or barely there heels, makes me feel they can be dressed up classy or very relaxed. It really does inspire me to rock my rips, a bit different to what I usually wear. Also feeling the need to buy myself a white pair of ripped jeans or to do another diy jeans but with a white pair. 

 

 
Lets not forget ripped shorts (or Kylie Jenner!)x I am guilty for owning a pair of these beauties from urban outfitters. Although, the topshop ones look extremely tempting also! I really like the casual loose barely cropped tees with these shorts, and since my mum has just purchased an over locker I might try my hand at making some! 

I'm hoping to warm up a bit to my camera so I can post a few outfit of the days in my ripped jeans! Hope this post has either inspired you to buy (sorry!) or to diy some of your own jeans or shorts! 

Elena x 




No comments:

Post a Comment